Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Memorial Day


 

Hello there!
I'm so grateful for this beautiful amazing Memorial Day! It rained all last week so it is so nice to feel the sun again. The hummity is something else. We went running in 90 degree humidty weather annnnd I think I sweated from every pore. You pretty much can swim through the air. I'm actually getting kind of good at it, mom all those years of swimming lessons are finally paying off! :)
Jennifer you flew 12 ft off your bike?? What the what? Please be careful, you are going to give me a heart attack.
We had two of our investigators (that we absolutely loved) drop us. This sweet elderly woman didn't want to change she said if she prayed she knew it would be true and she's too old to change. aww breaks my heart! We all have our agency, but seriously I feel soo much love for these wonderful people. I hope and pray that one day they will accept.
One of our investigators asked us on dates. Needless to say when we see him we bring members of the ward along and make our purpose VERY clear.
The ward had the newbie missionaries give a talk in sacrament meeting. I was the last speaker with 35 + minutes to fill with less than 15 minutes worth of material. I said a fervent prayer asking for inspiration and like the promise in Doctrine and Covenants to "open your mouth and it shall be filled" Heavenly Father blesses us so much! As we share the gospel with our friends and neighbors that in that very moment when we don't know what to say Heavenly Father will not leave us alone. This is his work and he wants all of us to help bring others into this gospel.
Today I am so grateful to be out here! This is an amazing work!
Love you all!!
Sister Heather Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment